Our client, a leading consulting engineering firm has an immediate requirement for an Electrical Designer for their location in Saskatoon on a contract basis.
· Preparation of schematic and wiring drawings
· Equipment selection and sizing, specification and detail design
· Installation details and location plans
· Preparation of electrical equipment data sheets
· Vendor document review and approval
· Development of one line diagrams and equipment layouts
· Graduate of an Electrical Design program
· Experience in schematic diagram development for heavy industrial applications, and proficiency in a multi-disciplinary team environment
· Expertise using AutoCAD; working knowledge of 3D design/drafting
· Minimum of 5 years' experience in light to heavy industry
· Knowledge of power system equipment (transformers, switchgear, motor control centres, etc)
· Understanding of construction activities and the ability to ensure that deliverables are appropriate for the project and an ability to work in both design office and operating plant environments
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and you meet the requirements above, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to the attention of Caillie Kelman via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for responding. Only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
Please visit our website www.dg.ca for all open jobs.
Design Group Staffing Inc. is one of the largest suppliers of contract, temporary and full-time professionals in Canada. Founded in 1976, our firm specializes in providing engineering, technical and technical sales roles in Construction, EPCM, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas and Architecture & Design, as well as specialist roles in Real Estate Development and Property Management across Canada. As Recruitment Specialists, we stand out by creating an exceptional experience for candidates and client companies. Our process allows us to get to know the best talent, understand their needs, and find matches that lead to success.
Design Group Staffing Inc. is ISO 9001 Certified and has been named one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies each year since 1999 and has held Platinum Status since 2005. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Design Group Staffing Inc. employs over 350 recruitment professionals who place thousands of quality candidates per year. With offices across Canada, we understand industry challenges that are unique to each region and offer both national reach and local knowledge.